"I Felt Comprehensively Assessed, Listened To and Cared For"

“I first came across Lynn through a presentation she made at the gym I work out at CrossFit Algiers.  It was billed as a Back Seminar, but I didn’t go because I had current back pain.  See I’m a Nurse and  Licensed Massage Therapist I went thinking I would come out with some knowledge that help me be more therapeutic in ways to address back issues with my clients.
During the presentation Lynn asked a simple question to the audience.  “How many visits should we expect to have before getting out of pain?”
This question really struck me as a Nurse for 22 years and a Licensed Massage Therapist for 10  (because I do know that if we are honest, we as health care providers are not always able to resolve pain issues effectively), but her answer blew my mind.  The answer she gave was 1.  So as someone who had Meniscus Repair Surgery a year ago, then begin experiencing similar feelings of swelling in my knee about two weeks after her presentation, I immediately thought time for a new approach.
I’ve always been one to seek out holistic approaches to care and from my first appointment at Grimm Physical Therapy,
I felt comprehensively assessed, listened to and cared for.
I’ve seen Lynn now twice and can say that I feel 150% better (and not just my knee but my entire body)!  My range of motion has improved, I can squat past parallel and I’m running and completing my CrossFit workouts for the first time in over a year without utilizing knee support.
If you are truly seeking resolution of your problem, Lynn is the Physical Therapist to see.  She not only treats, but resolves and prevents.”
Lenetra L. J.  PhD, RN, CNE, LMT
Registered Nurse
Health Educator

4/25/2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Almost Can't Believe It"

"I Had a Hard Time Enjoying Time With Friends & Family"