"I Almost Can't Believe It"

“I came to PT with an injury sustained from Aikido. I came the first time 4 weeks past a hamstring tear and a hip sprain. I came because my back was starting to hurt and it felt like an electric shock when I would move certain ways. I could not drive comfortably, I could no longer run or bike and my everyday activities like dressing and getting in and out of the car were difficult. After my first session I was so much better. I could feel the pain dispense. Mrs. Grimm gave me exercises to do at home and explained to me the reasons behind the exercises. I have had 3 sessions. I can drive without pain I have almost my full extension back. I am even pain free when I leave her office. I almost can’t believe it.” – Laura W.  
 4/13/2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Had a Hard Time Enjoying Time With Friends & Family"