" I Thought I Was Going to be Disabled"

"My experience here at Grimm Physical Therapy has been very enlightening and progressive from day one.  When I first arrived with excruciating pain in my neck and upper back I thought I was going to be disabled.  But on the first day after learning the neck movement exercises, my hope was immediately renewed, because I felt immediate improvement with my neck and range of motion from center to left head turn.  The exercises allowed me to manage through my travel overseas which I dreaded so much.  I became a believer that this therapy truely works and my hope of future management is real.  I can now live with this pain."  Devon H.  6/19/2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Almost Can't Believe It"

"I Had a Hard Time Enjoying Time With Friends & Family"