"MRI revealed a Herniated/Degenerative L4/L5 Disc"

“I first started getting painful electric shocks that went down my right leg that would last a few seconds. An MRI revealed a herniated/degenerative L4/L5 disc. I had stopped working out at my crossfit gym but my crossfit coach introduced me to Lynn Grimm who evaluated my range of motion and the movements that triggered the sciatica down my right leg. Lynn identified issues with my posture and showed me how to sit correctly. She tailored a regimen of flexion to counteract the pressures causing the leg pain. I followed the regimen for 6 weeks and I have been gradually able to return to crossfit without the pain going down my right leg. I am now pain free.”
 - Christophe S.
5/17/2017.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Almost Can't Believe It"

"I Had a Hard Time Enjoying Time With Friends & Family"