"It Started to Make Me Hate to Get Out of Bed."

"Before Lynn Grimm, I was doing CrossFit about 6 days a week, sometimes doubling up in wods.  This was a perfect recipe to getting injured but I didn't know it at the time.  My form was not great.  I was working out just to lift heavy Barbells & get a good time on my wod.  Inevitably, my body told me to stop.  I started going to see chiropractors & PTs but wasn't getting better.  It started to make me hate getting out of bed.  I couldn't enjoy life the way I used to.  After about 6 months I decided to get a MRI & found out I had a disc bulge in my L4-L5.  Lynn fixed me on our FIRST VISIT.  Amazing.  She's helped me with my thoracic, as well.  I can't thank this wonderful PT enough.  She's changed my life & I am so glad I can finally wake up and do all the things, every single day."  Hye N. 4-16-19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Almost Can't Believe It"

"I Had a Hard Time Enjoying Time With Friends & Family"