"I Found a Miracle Worker Whose Office is in a Cross Fit Gym!!"

"I went to Lynn for help with a severe bout with Sciatica.  After a week of rarely moving, constant pain and virtually no sleep, I barely made my way to see Lynn,  Walking was not an easy task.  She diagnosed my problem immediately and started applying what I now know as the McKenzie Method.   I went 3 times a week at first, then twice a week.  It was incredible to have her undivided attention for an hour each time.  And not only did Lynn explain what stretches I needed to do, she gave me education on why I was doing the various stretches.  I got emails and texts between visits to check on my progress and encouraged me to reach out to her if I had concerns.   After 6 - 7 weeks I was almost back to normal.  It may seem like a long time, but I was a bad case.   During treatment for my back, I mentioned a shoulder problem I'd been having for months.  Of course she figured out the problem and gave me neck exercises (yes, neck exercises) that really helped my shoulder.  I tell people I found a miracle worker whose office is in a cross fit gym!!  She's been a God send." 
 Marti L.  10/22/2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Almost Can't Believe It"

"I Had a Hard Time Enjoying Time With Friends & Family"