"I could not have felt more comfortable talking with a health professional."

"I came here at the recommendation of a former patient: my wife!  So believe me , I already knew she had been very well vetted!  And I am happy to honestly say I am glad I did!  Lynn makes you feel at ease as soon as you walk through the door.  Her knowledge of the McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy is thorough and it was immediately evident as  she went through her step-by-step physical evaluation and reviewed my symptoms through a relaxed back and forth dialogue.  The fact is I could not have felt more comfortable talking with a health professional. But her ability to immediately identify my problem was what was most impressive and her ability to “teach” me at the lay persons level about what’s going on with my body and what I need to do to get better is what is most important to me. 

I had an unusual problem that originated in my neck (possibly due to a car accident a while back). Besides pain, I would get an unusual pressure in my sinus area when I turned or held my head a certain way.  It actually caused a certain level of anxiety since I really had no idea what was causing it.  After Lynn’s methodical effort and analysis we found the right exercises to deal with my symptoms.  Today I am virtually symptom free. I still do the exercises she showed me daily for good measure, and if I feel like the symptoms may be coming, I do them as well. This takes care of my problem. 

Lynn’s diagnostic techniques are amazing. If you have spine or neck trouble, you want to see this professional!  Thank you Lynn Grimm!"  Randal M - 6/28/2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Almost Can't Believe It"

"I Had a Hard Time Enjoying Time With Friends & Family"