"It Medically Made Sense"



"Started with lower back issues approximately 16 months ago; have had multiple periods where I was in severe pain and leaning 1-2 weeks at a time.  Tried massages and chiropractors with relief, but always felt it was more temporary.  And of course being a 5 year plus crossfitter, I never slowed down going to classes except felt, I couldn't push myself.  Lynn was recommended by a few friends and after researching on my own, it medically made sense; Started Nov. 2017 and have gone 10 sessions and did my homework daily.  I did have 2 episodes of injury which were quickly resolved with specific movements; I continue to be more aware of my posture and form.  I completely feel I'm on the right track and see improvements every day.  Highly recommend!!!  2/28/18  Mark C.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Almost Can't Believe It"

"I Had a Hard Time Enjoying Time With Friends & Family"