"The Power of Knowing How to Correct the Issue With Exercise and Without Medicine or Surgery is Really Life Changing"


"I am a forty year old single mother, with a slight addiction to CrossFit. I am an athlete 6 days a week and I coach twice a week. I work long hours at a desk by day and in the mornings I am training athletes and working out myself. I played soccer since I was 5 years old too, so I have had some sports related injuries to my body. 

My neck pain began when my 11 year old daughter was first born, lugging around an infant carrier with a 10 pound baby in it, putting it in my truck, and into a stroller was wrecking my neck and back. The pain would subside and then I would do some sort of lifting and it would come back with a vengeance.
One morning I was coaching CrossFit and I was demonstrating progressions for a muscle up. As I was working through the movement, I felt a stabbing pain in my upper right back and shoulder area. I wasn’t able to turn my head or look down. I immediately called Lynn and she got me in that week. She gave me a complete exam to diagnose and understand my history with the injury. We started working through some exercises and traction to release some of the pressure off the nerves and to get my mobility back in my neck, immediately providing some relief.

I came back the next week and after examination and going through my exercises I was feeling better, gaining mobility and in substantially less pain. Lynn was very careful to make sure I didn’t get back to my normal routine too fast and that I understood the pain and symptoms were something serious. I couldn’t believe that my pain had subsided so much and I was moving my neck again. I came back the next week and after my examination she released me from her care. I have never been to a physical therapist that would have released me after three visits, usually its three visits a week for 6 weeks to get you released from physical therapy, it was a miracle in my opinion.

I can’t tell you how great it feels to be able to fix my own issues now, the power of knowing how to correct the issue with exercise and without medicine or surgery is really life changing."  Missy B - 1/9/2018 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Almost Can't Believe It"

"I Had a Hard Time Enjoying Time With Friends & Family"