Relief From a Nagging Injury of 5 years Feels Magical

"My pain was mild enough that I correlated it to long days work.  It slowly persisted and eventually grew more noticeable and irritating.  A tightness was always present in my neck and lower back that began to spread to my shoulder and down my leg.  Squatting and bending forward became difficult in simple things like putting on my socks.  My productivity in the gym plateaued.  I attended a back and sciatica workshop with Lynn and was her subject.  I realized then how much strength and mobility was being cut off from the pain in my neck and back.  To say that Lynn is a magician undervalues her experience, education and passion she has for solving back pain.  But having relief from a nagging injury of 5 years feels magical.  Thank you Lynn."
Glenn Correnti, Jr. 8/15/17 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Almost Can't Believe It"

"I Had a Hard Time Enjoying Time With Friends & Family"