"What I Did ... Was Different and Truly Helpful!"

“After I bent over to pick up something and felt something happen in my back I was in a lot of pain. It took me at least 20 minutes to be able to stand up straight in the morning! It hurt to walk after I had been still and the pain went all the way to my toes! They were numb! After physical therapy with Lynn Grimm who was highly recommended by
my step-daughter who used her, I am feeling back to normal. The pain is gone and the numbness is gone also. When my doctor said I needed physical therapy, I was not happy as I have done that before, but what I did with Lynn Grimm was different and truly helpful!” –Shannon L.  6/7/2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Almost Can't Believe It"

"I Had a Hard Time Enjoying Time With Friends & Family"