"Sciatic Nerve Pain"

“After suffering with sciatica nerve pain for about 2 months, I decided to go see Lynn to see if physical therapy would help. I had about 2 sessions and started feeling better so I didn’t think I needed to go anymore. Lynn properly explained physical therapy is a process and, although I was feeling better, I could relapse and possibly be worse next time.  She explained the process and the anticipated results. She also explained the various types of back pain associated with the symptoms I was experiencing. After performing the exercises, testing and retesting, I have made great improvement. I feel like I have more range of movement and the sciatica nerve pain is almost completely gone. Thanks to Lynn, I am an avid believer that physical therapy and the McKenzie method truly work.” – Erin P.  
5/17/2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Almost Can't Believe It"

"I Had a Hard Time Enjoying Time With Friends & Family"