"Back Problem... for 40 Years"

“My objective in visiting with Lynn was to find assistance in solving a back problem that has persisted for about 40 years. I had a tightening in my lower back from sleeping, traveling in a car or just sitting.  On my first visit with Lynn, she made an evaluation and gave me specific exercises to do on a daily basis.  My back started feeling much better almost immediately.
I have just returned from a driving trip of about 3 to 4 hours each way with no noticeable back issues. I continue to do my exercises and have had great success in finding comfort.
Lynn was also able to identify a problem with my shoulder which has improved with greater flexibility and range of motion.
I would certainly recommend anyone with similar issues to give Lynn an opportunity to make an evaluation.  Lynn, thank you for improving my daily activities.”
Sincerely,
Ed M.  

5/9/2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Almost Can't Believe It"

"I Had a Hard Time Enjoying Time With Friends & Family"